Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday Critters #39



Gosh I haven't participated in this one for a long time.....being the bird lover that I am I think this week's entry will be of a the Blue Heron I took at the bay down the road from me.....

Posted by Picasa


If you would like to join in on the fun....please check out..... Misty's Musings for all of the instructions.

13 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

They sure are magnificent birds saw a few this summer.

Coffee is on.

whimsical brainpan said...

What a great pic of a beautiful bird! Thanks for sharing.

i beati said...

a Florida mainstay Sandy

Michele said...

A fantastic capture... outstanding!!!
~Michele~
(hug)

Anonymous said...

What a magnificent photo!

Baba said...

You got a great shot of this Blue Heron..I have seen some Herons behind my house walking in the marsh water at low tide.. hunting for fish..they are white in color and have a wide wing span..very cool!!!
Wishing you a good 2009!!!
Hugs, baba

Cathy said...

That's a great photo. I love his shadow.

Jeni said...

Your posts, especially the ones with photos of the wildlife in your region, never cease to amaze me! What a beautiful picture of the heron! You really do a bang-up job with pictures like this.

Carver said...

That's a wonderful shot of the heron. So beautiful.

Martie said...

Beautiful...........great shot, my friend!

Martie said...

Beautiful...........great shot, my friend!

Misty DawnS said...

Great shot, my friend. I have tried and tried, without success, to get a good Blue Heron shot. Yours is GREAT!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That's a great shot!