Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Humour Thursday.......

Well here we are another Thursday.....guess that means it's time for a little humour....




Well my friends, I hope some of these put a smile on your face...here's wishing you a fantastic Thursday.....I leave you with this thougth for the day.....

"I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else. " ~Dolly Parton~

12 comments:

Jeni said...

Ah, thanks for the cute pictures and cartoons - just the kind of break in the action needed here! Our entryway has just turned into a maternity ward as little "Jorge" (the cat) has delivered one kitten so far and more yet to come. Has the whole house in a bit of an uproar right now, ya know!

Anonymous said...

They definitely left a BIG smile on my face!

Isn't Dolly Parton an inspiration? Love her!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thanks for the smiles! You always brighten my Thursdays!

Minnesotablue said...

You did brighten my Thursday. Especially loved the one about the woman returning from vacation. I have been there and done that.

Carver said...

Thanks for the laughs and I love the thought for the day.

Anonymous said...

These made me LOL. Especially the Amnesia one!! :P
Thanks for the laugh :)

Akelamalu said...

Thanks for the laughs honey - I feel better now! LOL

Dianne said...

LOVE Dolly! and that is a great quote.

Remember when she said "It costs a lot to look this cheap"

she has a great sense of humor

and I love the cat in the car window!!

Sandy said...

I love the "I Can Haz Cheezeburger" ones and the first one!

whimsical brainpan said...

LOL! I love the last one.

Jo said...

Aw... Those are great! Thanks, Mary Anne!

And, ya gotta love that Dolly Parton!

Janice Thomson said...

Love these posts Mar Anne - they always make mt day even brighter. :)