THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.......
Piss on it and walk away!!!
The eccentric person in all of us.......
Just one of those days.....



I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday.....smile ...you never know who's watching.....cheers!
15 comments:
Yeah! Like the saying goes, when you smile, the whole world smiles with you...
I love the first 2 super duper much, so true, so true, that's the spirit (1st one) and then the 2nd one, I could have told that to my ex-ex boss!
They all made me smile - thanks honey! :)
Just exactly what I needed to see today - a little something to brighten things, bring a smile -or three or more to my face.
OHhhh... I love the first two the best.. esp. go piss on it and walk away...too cute...thanks for sharing with us a little humor. baba
Those were all funny and made me laugh. I must admit though that the "Ever notice how the people who tell you to calm down . . .are the ones who got you mad in the first place" made me remember certain people who infuriate me and their line is always calm down. Me bitter, of course not, ha, but I have a long memory. Maybe that's one good thing about becoming forgetful as I get older. I am starting to forget even resentments.
The first one is my favourite, although all of them are relevant. So "piss on it" is my motto for today.
ROFL! Thanks for the smiles!
I ♥ the dog one. I'm gonna have to print that out and send it to my dad - he'll appreciate it too!
These were great Mary Anne! Loved the fabric softener one the best :)
a good laugh is what i need after a toxic week. have a nice weekend
I love the dog one also and of course who could ever beat Maxine. I think I'm starting to look like Maxine ;)
Wonderful! Thanks for the giggle.
I like Maxine and I never heard of half the deck.
Thanks for the smile today
I hope I don't get arrested when i start peeing on people who stress me out.
Thanks for all your encouraging comments on my blog.
I've been feeling a little eccentric lately, but maybe not that much. Got a question for you. I haven't been able to log on to Wet Coast Women lately. Do you know if there is a new link or is it just still under construction. - Margy
Post a Comment