Well this post will be a hodge podge of things......
First: Regarding my previous post and the terrible error I made....father in law went to the bank and it turns out that we will be able to get the money back...it takes a few days for everything to clear but yes we get the money back......Praise the Lord and pass the peanut butter....actually I am breathing a big sigh of relief!!!!
Second: I have been very remiss in acknowledging awards that I have received....feeling very sheepish right now...but I truly want to thank those who gave me the awards...it was very kind of them.....so without further adieu....
I want to thank Claudia for her award
First: Regarding my previous post and the terrible error I made....father in law went to the bank and it turns out that we will be able to get the money back...it takes a few days for everything to clear but yes we get the money back......Praise the Lord and pass the peanut butter....actually I am breathing a big sigh of relief!!!!
Second: I have been very remiss in acknowledging awards that I have received....feeling very sheepish right now...but I truly want to thank those who gave me the awards...it was very kind of them.....so without further adieu....
I want to thank Claudia for her award

I feel very honoured to get this award as Claudia is the one who got the "Acts of Kindness" roll going and through her blog has encouraged me to remember to perform some act of kindness everyday....thank you so much Claudia.....so I would like to pass this on to some great bloggers...who's hearts are so big, I swear they will burst.....
grandmocha this lady has a heart of gold...she always seems to be there for her children and grandchildren babysitting often and trying to fix the wrongs of the world
Jeni this woman seem to have more energy than sense...she loves genealogy and researching the history of her family and town....she is a grandma who is always there...helping raise two grandchildren with Autism and not only that but she is doing a walk and raising funds to raise awareness for Autism.
The next award I received was from my dear blogging friend Leslie now Leslie is a go getter as well. A recently retired teacher, learning to slow down a "bit" and I use that word lightly, and enjoy all that life has to offer....she is an avid reader, a new photographer and her photos keep getting better all the time...a new grandma with the 2nd grandchild being born in March....she loves to read and is wanting to write some children's books....so I don't think there will be an sitting around for this fine lady....she bestowed upon me the following award which I truly don't believe I meet the category but I am very appreciative of the award....

So I would like to pass this along to:
Josie...now this lady is very artistic and loves and appreciates art, culture and the wonders that surrounds her....Josie appreciates good literature, music(classical) and fine art....I have learnt so much from Josie...her blog is a real pleasure to visit...Tomcat now TC as I like to call him is someone who is very passionate about the political arena in the US...he always seems to be right on top of the current events especially surrounding the upcoming US election....TC does sway occasionally away from the political arena and steers towards religion which he did a great series on questions and opinions about religion...I think TC's blog really rates right up there for the big "E".
Akelamalu gave me this award today, which prompted me to make this post.....this lady is very busy....working full time...recovering from knee surgery,and helping care for her aging father...she loves to travel...and LOVES her grandbabies.....oh and she plays some of the greatest tunes on her blog....she is a very avid short story writer...basically a gifted well rounded woman...I feel honoured to receive this award from her....

Well I don't know if I can "Be the Blog" but gosh I will try.....now I will pass this on to....
Carver....now this lady is an avid photographer and has many interesting experiences that she shares....I always enjoy visiting her blog, she loves to get involved in memes' like the photo hunt, sky watch and the likes...just a very enjoyable blog to go visit.....
Misty Dawn now this sweet young lady has a heart of gold...she is a very busy lady...loving life....is passionate about photography as well...loves her dog(hence the big birthday bash she had)she's not afraid to try something new....just a bundle of energy...
So those are my picks....all great blogs to visit.....again thank you to all of you who visit my blog and leave your great comments I really appreciate them and to those of you who gave me the awards I am humbled.
There's more but I think I will save that for another day.....hope you all had a terrific day!
19 comments:
Thank you so much for the award my friend.......I will display it proudly!
You deserve every award you have received and I'm sure you will get many more awards......you ROCK!!
PS: I'm going for my stress test in the morning...wish me luck! Hugs
Yay you were able to get the money back! Congrats on the awards! you deserve them and many more. :o)
Thank you so much for the award and you are well deserving of the ones you received. I always enjoy your blog so much.
Thank goodness the money can be recovered. I'm very pleased to hear that.
Congratulations on your awards and I'll check on all those nifty links.
I'm glad you were able to get that money back... WHEW!
oh thank goodness the bank is willing to work with you on that!
I thank you very much for this lovely award. And I shall add it to my sidebar collection for all to see and admire it too.
Great choices!! Well done! :)
Congratulations on all the awards m'dear, they are very well deserved.
Also great news about the money - big sigh of relieve eh? :)
Glad about the money. Congrats on well deserved awards and you chose some great people to pass them on to.
I'm so glad you managed to get that money back! I can just imagine how you felt knowing you'd burned $400 in the fire! Yikes. Hubby is very understanding.
Congrats on the awards! :)
What a relief knowing you got the money back. Four Hundred dollars is a lot of money! Also congratulations on your awards. I never miss reading you .
Congrats on your awards..Well earned..Say I!
Glad you got your money back too.
Di.xx
Mary Anne, I'm sorry it took me so long to get here and thank you for this. I am honored.
Congrats on all these awards you are getting.
Great thanks to God for allowing you to get the money back w/no hassle!
Have a great and restful weekend.
Sounds like a plan! I'll be checking some of those blogs out.
YAY for getting the money back. Wow.
Congratulations on all your awards! Well deserved, of course!!
Wonderful news that you will be able to get the $400 back. There are many of us who can relate to making mistakes such as this. It happens, so don't be too hard on yourself..
hugs
it's been way too long since i've stopped by. glad that you were able to get the money order fixed up!
Well ain't that cool...
I came here via WCW to see if K had forwarded you the info for the meetup for us all on the 19th... I hope she did, I can't wait to meet all the ladies...
and here I see my Spreader of Love Award was given to you!! I love it when I see it pop up.
DOUBLE AWESOMENESS.
Post a Comment