All about a city girl gone smalltown. My adventures and misadventures in a place I call home.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
SkyWatch Friday
I love sunrises....this is another series of the sunrise, the view is from my back yard....I was in awe of what looked like some kind of sphere in the sky.....
If you would like to join in on the fun please check out...SkyWatch Friday
What stunning, vibrant colors! The "sphere" caught my eye immediately... I think it looks like a heart! How very special! And thank you for commenting on my post; it means so much to me! Have a great weekend!
Brilliant skies and nicely captured. Very strange looking formation, but then clouds do that sometimes and being lit by the setting sun only makes them more dramatic.
I say a hot air balloon...that's what it looks light. I used to crew for a hot air balloon and you prepped and had everything ready to go as soon as the sun broke the horizon and often the first pictures taken by the chase vehicle looked like this! A beautiful series of shots. Thanks for sharing. Smiles
The spot - I think of it as a hole in the sky - is fascinating. My eye went right to it, even in the first photo. It adds interest to an already lovely photo.
30 comments:
It looks sort of funnel-like, but not quite like a tornado. Very strange formation in the sky. The colors are absolutely gorgeous.
beautiful sunrise! and i locve the puff cloud- very cool!
what a dramatic sunrise! something to look forward to each morning.
What stunning, vibrant colors! The "sphere" caught my eye immediately... I think it looks like a heart! How very special! And thank you for commenting on my post; it means so much to me! Have a great weekend!
The colors are just fabulous! I find that hovering cone-shaped cloud intriguing too.
wow...you're so lucky to see these amazing sunrise moments from your back yard...
it's a bit of strange, but the colors are so lovely
Thanks for dropping by
Brilliant skies and nicely captured. Very strange looking formation, but then clouds do that sometimes and being lit by the setting sun only makes them more dramatic.
I say a hot air balloon...that's what it looks light. I used to crew for a hot air balloon and you prepped and had everything ready to go as soon as the sun broke the horizon and often the first pictures taken by the chase vehicle looked like this! A beautiful series of shots. Thanks for sharing.
Smiles
Brilliant, beautiful skies. Amazing colours.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
wow! its just too beautiful! what is that thing in the sky??? by a stretch of imagination, it looks like a whirlwind in the sky!
Very beautiful photos of your sunrise. I dont wake up so early so I could only take photos of sunset..lol.
You eary bird catching that sunrise. Glorious shots. Thanks for your visit.
The spot - I think of it as a hole in the sky - is fascinating. My eye went right to it, even in the first photo. It adds interest to an already lovely photo.
What a nice view to wake up to. These are great sunrise shots.
I agree with Cheryl about that sphere looking a little like a heart! These pictures are amazing.
Wow , these are super, super shots. I love the colours, very dramatic.
What a gorgeous sunrise. I love this sequence. Great way to wake up in the morning.
Your sunrise photos are stunning. That sphere looks like a tornado flying through the beautifully colored skies...
What a view!
And everything looks like it emanates from that spot. I don't get many sunrises, I love to sleep late. Thanks for sharing. - Margy
This is an absolutely photo, it makes me wish, yet again, that I was enough of an early bird to watch the sunrise :o)
magically gorgeous!
Gorgeous sunrise. Love the color. Have a great weekend
I've seen so many sunrises and pictures of sunrises! But the one's you've posted here are so unusual and beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Pixellicious Photos
That cloud almost looks like a fluffy hot-air balloon!
I loved Vancouver Island when I visited it.
Interesting clouds. A very unique shape that looks like an inverted triangle. Wonder what caused that.
I am generally an early bird so I appreciate a wonderful sunrise like this. It is breathtakingly beautiful
in its moment of early morning glory.
wow. amazing!
whoa! what a gorgeous sunrise! So glad you got pictures of it - that sphere/diamond shape is pretty cool. Great series!
Oh golly, these are incredible!!!! How beautiful the colors. That cloud is really interesting.
Hope all is well.
Hugs
Michele
Post a Comment