Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Eight Meme


So my dear friend Skittles aka Barb tagged me for this meme.....

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:

  1. Spending time with hubby this evening
  2. Getting the soil and plants for my garden
  3. The tomatoes ripening and the peppers to be ready for eating
  4. My daughter coming to visit
  5. Thursday and Friday so I can go boating with hubby
  6. Fishing with hubby
  7. Camping and more boating
  8. Seeing what tomorrow brings
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
  1. Went to the washroom on the dock only to find out it wasn't opened yet
  2. Fishing
  3. Cruised Bayne Sound
  4. Went to Ford Cove for the first time
  5. Bought a framed print of a beautiful purple Iris
  6. Went to Thach Cove
  7. Had a cider in the pub
  8. Had fish and chips for dinner
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
  1. Have more patience
  2. Paint a picture
  3. Be mechanically inclined
  4. Be content
  5. Enjoy the moment
  6. Be a dancer
  7. Write a song
  8. Spell better
8 SHOWS I WATCH:
  1. American Idol
  2. Morning news
  3. Deadliest Catch
  4. UFC
  5. Hell's Kitchen
  6. What ever is on at the time
  7. Movies
  8. More of whatever is on at the time
8 FAVORITE FOODS:
  1. Fish - any kind - any way
  2. Shell fish prawns and crab
  3. yogurt
  4. Spaghetti(veggie)
  5. Chicken
  6. Salads of any kind
  7. This time of year Fruit and lots of it
  8. My homemade double chocolate chip cookies
8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL:
  1. County Cork Ireland(my grandparents birth place)
  2. Dubrovnik(my father's birth place)
  3. Texas(to meet my friend Shelley)
  4. New Foundland
  5. Spain
  6. The Alaska Highway
  7. Cycle more of the Kettle Valley
  8. Drive across Canada with my hubby
So now I am to tag 8 people......but I am not going to do that....if you want to play along please copy and paste and have some fun....just let me know it you did the meme so I can come and check out your responses.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I love your answers!!!

Gardening is a passion of mine, too.. but living in an apartment I don't have mush room. I did plant a "patio" tomato plant and I'm happy to say there are two baby tomatoes growing on it so far.

Seeing what tomorrow brings. Perfect!

Hmm.. maybe you could write a song and learn to dance to it. Then you could paint a picture of you dancing to it. :)

I didn't know you are an Idol fan, too!

Thanks for playing. :)