It's her "Encouragement Award" Whenever Peppylady visits a blog she ends her comments by saying "Coffee's on". Peppylady says this award represents the encouragement people provide her and that the coffee is on and are ready to listen, encourage and even advise.
Jeni at Down River Drivel
Claudia at On A Limb with Claudia
Grandmocha at In the MIddle~Mad Hatter
It was also Peppylady's Birthday yesterday....so if you get a chance stop on over and see who she shares her birthday with.
That gave me an idea.....What do all these people and I have in common?
1922 Shelly Winters (actress)
1933 Roman Polanski (film director)
1936 Robert Redford (actor)
1954 Patrick Swayze (actor)
1957 Denis Leary (actor, comedian)
1958 Madeleine Stowe (actress)
1969 Masta Killa (rapper)
1969 Edward Norton (actor)
1969 Christian Slater (actor)
On This Day In History:
1920 The Nineteenth Amendment to the US Constitution, granting women the right to vote, is ratified.
1991 Soviet hard-liners launch a coup to topple the government of the vacationing President Mikhail Gorbachev.
1227 Genghis Khan, Mongol leader and warrior, dies.
1994 Blues singer Cab Calloway dies of a stroke at age 86.
Hope you all have a fantastic Day!
7 comments:
Well thank you, Mary Ann! You are one blogger who most certainly deserved that award to begin with as you are and always have been one of the most supportive bloggers I'm come to know over the past two plus years! I shall display this latest award with great pride!
The funny thing about my searching for these particular knitting pattern books is that the odds are if I do find any of them it may never happen that I will use them ya know but without them, well then I have NO option there, do I? Who knows, sometime in the future I just might take a dip in the knitting or crochet pool again!
Peace -and yes, the Coffee is almost always available here, for sure! Which reminds me now -time to make a fresh pot as I've pretty well drained the one Mandy made earlier.
Gosh Mary, thank you so very much for the award! you are so kind to pass this on to me. ((hug))
I think we all share a February birthday?
Congratulations on the award m'dear. :)
Congrats on the award. I enjoyed this post and all the events that took place on this day. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day.
In actual fact all the events happend on August 18th....my birthday....see I was going to give a hint about the date..but thought that would make it to easy...anyhow..glad you liked it...it's always fun to learn something new...
wow! what a day to celebrate indeed!
first, Congrats on your award
then "Happy Birthday to your friend Peppylady"
and Happy Valentine's Day!
Thank you for this award my friend. I hope I can live up to it. I have missed you and hope you are doing well after your surgery. Would love to give you a big gentle hug in person!
Post a Comment